On Saturday March 20th, 2021 the AP-LS Student Committee will host a virtual poster session in place of the traditional in-person conference. The event will take place on Gather.town and feature 200+ peer-reviewed posters presented by students and early career professions. Registration is required to attend but will be free for all attendees.
Other conferences and meetings relevant to law and psychology are hosted by the following organizations:
- American Society of Criminology
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law
- European Association of Psychology and Law
- Social Psychology and Law Preconference (held at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology)
- Society for Applied Research in Memory & Cognition