The AP-LS Student Committee is heavily involved in the annual AP-LS conference (held every March) and the Division's programming at the annual APA Convention (held every August).
Other conferences and meetings relevant to law and psychology are hosted by the following organizations:
- American Society of Criminology
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law
- European Association of Psychology and Law
- Social Psychology and Law Preconference (held at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology)
- Society for Applied Research in Memory & Cognition